Thursday, December 03, 2009

Trapped...and I have to pee!

The carpet guys are here at the house installing our new carpet and I'm trapped in the kitchen. I have this issue about people being able to hear me go to the bathroom (even just peeing). I try to avoid it if at all possible, especially in a close setting in someone's house or if someone is at my house. Because the carpet guys are here, the only toilet available to me right now is in the half-bath at the center of the house, the one that you can hear everything from, even with the fan on.

I have to pee so badly and I don't want to go in there! Get me out of here! Doing the pee pee dance! This is not cool.

2 comments:

MW said...

did you pee in the yard?

Daryl & Diana said...

I think it's funny and ironic that you don't want anyone to hear you pee, but you don't mind blogging about it for the world to read.