Wednesday, December 02, 2009

November Totals

I think I beat most of you current and former Team Roguies on fewest miles run in November. While you guys are excited about your uber high monthly totals, lemme throw this one in the mix. How do you like my whopping 41 miles run in November?? Booyah! That is what swine flu, pneumonia and a sore leg will do to you. Keith, I think I beat you two months in a row (on the low side) even with all of your missed time due to rehearsals and busy life.

Added to my running miles, please include one walk, four cycling outings, and an aquajogging session.

How do you think my December started with that crazy cold and rainy day yesterday? That's right - 0 miles running, but one hour of Vinyasa Flow yoga completed in the warmth of a yoga studio. Much nicer, though I think I may need to adjust my diet to match my workout efforts now that I'm not running 50-70 mile weeks. I'm a few pounds up since mid-October.

1 comment:

Keith said...

Yep, you got me. I managed 76.2 miles in November. I think we're doing a great job resting! We'll be ready to kill everybody next year. And I definitely hear you on the "few pounds up". Holiday season isn't the best time to cut back on the miles. Oh well.

Nice music selection too. Although the Rufus Wainwright version is tons better. Buckley's version is too smooth, it needs a little rawness to convey the broken emotions.