Friday, December 04, 2009

Baby, It's Cold Outside!

The snow was fun while it lasted. It started to come down about 12:00 here in our neighborhood, and now that it is 1:30, the skies are clear and the sun is out. The flakes did get large enough to capture on my iPhone camera, and I got a few more with the nice camera Mike is still letting me borrow.

Now playing - my favorite version of the Holiday classic - Baby, It's Cold Outside. If I had to sing holiday kareoke and had a willing duet partner, this would be my choice, hands down.

See it on my coat sleeve?


Looking down the street.


See? It is coming down pretty steady.


Our house in the snow flurry.

1 comment:

MW said...

hi, i simply wanted to point out that all your photos of the Snowpocalypse of 2009, contain a sunny day with partly blue sky.
your snowangel on the carpet yesterday was more snowy than any of those photos!