Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Time Flies When You're

Sorry I have been MIA! I know you are missing me. I just haven't felt like blogging lately. There has been a bunch of life stuff going on lately with the holidays and such, so sitting in front of the computer and preparing a blog entry hasn't really been my first priority. Hope you and yours had a wonderful holiday and are now preparing for the new year like we are. We have had Chad's sister and brother-in-law in town since mid last week, so we have shared lots of meals and time with them. Our Christmas bounty overflowed with lovely presents plus a bit of fun - we got a Wii! One of the pics that has been shared recently was of me practicing my previously undiscovered talent (Wii Boxing). Apparently I have quick hands. Back at you soon!

No comments: