Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Ready to workout again?

So, I have been tossing the idea of signing up for a training group. I don't want to race anything. I just want to get back into running shape. I don't want to push too hard right now.

There is a group called the 'Show 'n' Go' that is on the Rogue website now that is a pay-by-month type of program. It meets Tuesday and Thursday evenings at 6:00pm. This is a good thing because Chad will start training on Tuesday nights very soon and it would be nice to be on the same schedule. Also, if Chad decides to do the Thursday night class, then we would actually be in the same group.

I emailed Ruth to find out more, but it looks like the Tuesday night group is the same coach as the Spring Marathon training group.

I need some motivation to run and paying for a group seems like good motivation.

1 comment:

dr mel said...

Let me know what you find out about it. It would be great if you ran with us in the Spring marathon group!!!!