Sunday, October 07, 2007

Vacation Day 4 - Zion National Park

Today was such a wonderful day. Chad and I were able to sleep in again, and then we hit Zion National Park for some sightseeing and some easy hiking (yes, Chad is able to walk, though he is a little unsteady going down stairs). We went on a few hikes before lunch when the weather was pretty cool (45-50 degrees). After a yummy lunch (I had falafel), we decided to drive the scenic route through the park.

Since we had the convertible, we were able to put the top down and turn the heater on in the cold shady areas. The drive was so beautiful! We took a moderate hike out to the canyon overlook and boy, was it worth the climb and the fear of heights that I am constantly trying to overcome.

Here are some pics from the day. We are going to enjoy a nice dinner tonight.
(Sorry, I can't upload the pictures right now. I'll get them up as soon as I can.)

No comments: