Friday, April 06, 2007

Run in Central Park

Well, I'm posting this many days afterwards, so my memory is not so good.
We all went uptown to Tara and Wade's gym (on 61st street between 1st and 2nd ave). Tara, Chad, and I took off from there to Central Park. We entered on the east side of the park and ran for a while on the path towards the southeast. We picked up the bridle path towards Columbus Circle and ran through the west side of the park.

Here are Chad and Tara at Tavern on the Green.

We followed the Bridle Path further north through some tunnels and got some more
pictures.


We ran to the reservoir and started running the wrong direction. Who knew that they only go counterclockwise. Seems kind of boring to me to always go the same way, but I guess in a city that huge there has to be a plan so people don't always run into each other. My legs were pretty tired from walking so much on the pavement Thursday.


In the end, it was a great run. We got to see Central Park. 35 degrees was chilly, so perhaps we would have enjoyed it more with fewer layers of clothes.

No comments: