Thursday, April 19, 2007

Faces on the trail

A while back when the RunTex forum was the old version, there was a discussion about the unique and familiar faces that we would see on the Town Lake Trail. Now that I have settled into a routine, I am starting to notice my own set of faces.

- Super skinny black tank-top lady walker
- guy with 4 gorgeous Irish Setters
- Rogue folks - Kamran, Melissa, and Bob usually run the same time as me in the opposite direction.
- Snickers Marathon lady in her jersey and cap
- Competitive Power Walker man (forgot his name)

Folks I miss, now that I run in the evening:

- 'good morning' man
- tall black man walker in the scrubs top
- frail old man with the daschund without a leash
- man with rusty looking cocker spaniel and New Balance shoes
- woman with orangey hair and a dirty looking orangey looking poodle

No comments: