Thursday, January 17, 2008

Wedding Update

Here is where we are -
  • I hired a wedding coordinator to take over all of my plans. She and her team will be great.
  • My dress has come in and I have been fitted for alterations. I fit in it, but will be more comfortable if I can lose 5 pounds. I am aiming for 5-10.
  • The invitations are being assembled and they are very pretty in their envelopes. I was thrilled to see the calligraphy.
  • Chad's mom and Jim have met my dad and Rose. We all went to dinner last night at Mirabelle and had a wonderful time. I was glad that everyone was laughing and enjoying good conversation the whole night.
  • Our ceremony has been discussed and we have decided how we would like it to 'flow'. I am excited about our readings and vows.

1 comment:

dr mel said...

I'm sure hiring the wedding coordinator will reduce a lot of stress for you. I've been meaning to ask you about the folks meeting and how that all works...since everyone is local, I had mistakenly assumed that had already happened. I'm glad that it went well! Keep the updates coming!