Thursday, January 17, 2008

Checking in

Hi. I'm still here.

Things have been busy, and yes, some things have happened that I should have already blogged about. I think I have just been keeping to myself lately. I get to go to Cancun next week for work (yes, it is cool. no, I will not be on vacation). If I have any time at all I will try to blog. I hope that my cell phone works there or I will be very sad not talking to Chad. Worst case we IM each other, or I get a calling card, right?

I am going to try to create some short blog entries to catch everyone up on what has been happening...I don't want to write too much though.

1 comment:

dr mel said...

I know you will be so relieved once the Cancun trip is over since work has been so consuming lately. I hope you get to enjoy yourself somewhat while you are there (even if you are covered to prevent tan lines!). It is beautiful.