Saturday, October 03, 2009

Portland Update and Tracking Link

Hey y'all. We made it to Portland. Sorry I haven't posted any updates or any pics...honestly I'm in race mode right now and have just taken the time to focus on something other than food, sleep, packet pickup, and driving the course. There have been many things to take pictures of - the gap that we had to jump over to get off of the airplane, the line at Voodoo Donut at 11:30pm, the Willamette River on a clear, but overcast, Saturday morning, Portland Saturday Market, the bubbling water fountains, Club Rouge (as in red, not the misspelling of Rogue), and some beautiful sites from the course, but I don't think either Chad or I have snapped a single photo.

All I can say is I'm ready. My toe still hurts a little, my left leg is a little wonky, but overall, I'm feeling great. The weather is perfect, the course looks pretty fast, and I'm looking forward to eating dinner and going to sleep.

If you want to track me, go here - http://www.liveraceresults.com/liverc1/

I am bib 1233. The If there is a camera on the finish line, the race starts at 7:00am so look for me between 10:18 and 10:30 Pacific time (that is 12:00-12:30 for those of you in Austin who can't do time zone math) - I'm wearing a white tank top and black shorts, with possibly some arm warmers and gloves. If it is raining, I'll have a burnt orange hat on as well.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WooHoo! So glad there is tracking.
Have great race!!!

The MOB said...

Run fast!

dr mel said...

Run well and have fun!