Sunday, June 03, 2007

Weekend Report

same ol' stuff...Went running, ate out, rented some movies, all in all a good weekend.

The highlights: We ordered 'Stranger than Fiction' with Will Farrell on Friday night from the ONDemand movies in the cable box. It was okay. We rented Babel on Saturday night from the $1 HEB rental kiosk. It was better. I thought there would be more to it, though.

Running: I did my 10 miles on Saturday no problem except that mother nature always decides that June is supposed to be filled with 100% humidity mornings. Our four miles at marathon pace felt kind of grueling. No matter. I did the 10 miles in overall an 8:39 pace. Very cool.

Chad raced The Maze 30k trail race today. I worked the water stop. He ran really well, especially for having a tendon issue in his shin. He said he just wanted to keep his time on each of the 3 loops even. There were a bunch of folks out there looking very hot and tired. I helped a gal out who was going through some obvious heat trauma and desperately needed electrolytes and some ice.

No comments: