Friday, March 26, 2010

My Sweet Angel





Dear Sweet Beans,
I miss you so much tonight. My heart is aching right now, wishing I could pet your sweet face. I hope you are in kitty heaven right now, purring, eating, and cuddling up on a soft blanket. I wish you were right beside me.

I am heartbroken, missing you. You were the only witness to so many moments of my life. You helped me become the adult that I am and saw me change through many of the biggest years of my life. You were there for me on so many nights when I was all by myself, feeling like my life would always be lonely. I never felt lonely with you there. You saw me through the end of my college years. You saw my first years of teaching and were there to join me in the home office when my career took a change. You saw my first apartment and every single other place that we lived together as a pair. You saw me love and get my heart broken, and when I finally found Chad, you loved him too. You offered comfort, taught me patience, made me laugh when I didn't think I could. You were my little man, and I can't believe you are gone.

A huge piece of my life died yesterday and this hole in my heart weighs heavier than I thought was possible. I hope your last moments were of comfort and that you know how beloved you were to all of us.

I love you little man. I miss you every moment.

Love always,
Mama

Beans Jones (May 1998-March 2010)

3 comments:

Precious said...

Sweet Beans.

Mark said...

Oh, I'm sorry :(

The MOB said...

I miss him too...I'm so sad...