Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Running Stuff



I ran a 5k. First 5k and first real race since Portland in 2009. I put it on Facebook and blogged about it for Brody, so I figured most of you readers here probably don't need to know much more about it.

Not sure about my official time, but my watch read 28:30-ish. I know I was 9th in my age group and either 3rd or 4th stroller overall (1st place female stroller-pusher for sure). The race should have had a stroller division. I would have liked winning a prize. I'm proud of my new stroller PR. My goal was to break 30 minutes and I did it with plenty of time to spare.

Each week I'm running 4-5 days with one of the days being a gym day where I run between other stuff like lunges and weights. My long run is still somewhere between 4-5 miles and 45-50 minutes. Go me.

3 comments:

Daryl & Diana said...

Aaahhh!!! I didn't know there was a Brody blog! I've been missing out!

Kevin said...

Well, dont you look so athletic!

Amy said...

GREAT picture!