Monday, February 15, 2010

Baby Jones

We have been somewhat lying to a bunch of you out there. I have not been running, but I haven't been nursing my injuries as much as we've letting on. The main reason I haven't been running is because I'M PREGNANT!!! I have been exhausted this first trimester and my body just couldn't take it.

Today we are past the 12 week mark and heard the heartbeat for the first time. I'm so excited to share the news with everyone officially now!! Baby Jones is due August 30 and we are both very excited. I feel very lucky to be sharing this news with everyone.

(Also as an update to my TMI post from Dec - I did not have to have the surgery to remove the polyp because of the pregnancy. We found out we were pregnant just before Christmas.)

Updates to come later!!

4 comments:

Daryl & Diana said...

So excited for you guys! And glad you got to hear the heartbest. Just one, right?

holly said...

I knew it when I saw you yesterday! I figured you'd let us all know when you were ready. it was really hard for me to not say anything after you hugged me :)

Ruby's gonna have a playmate. Or least someone to talk to while in a running stroller.

I'm so happy for you guys. YAY!!!

Bri said...

Fantastic, another runner!

Mark said...

squeee .... Congratulations!