Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy 2010 - delayed

I can't believe I'm letting my blog suffer like this. I have been somewhat grumpy lately about particular topics that I want to blog about, and until I can say something positive, I'm just keeping quiet. Really, things have been good here at the Jones house, but I'm finding that my new goal of being more honest has made me a bit grumpy...or at least I sound like it.

Running is a no-go, but I did go to the gym twice this weekend. Without a confirmed doctor's diagnosis, I'm pretty confident that I have turf toe. It sucks. No runnning for me right now and walking even seems to be aggravating it. I need to see the doc, but I don't want to go in.

I miss my running friends. On New Years Day, I was able to pick up Chad from the annual RunTex to RunTex run (that I have participated in the past several years in a row), and was so happy to see so many running pals. Hugs were shared and I felt part of the group, even though I didn't complete the run.

Dates I'm looking forward to passing -
Jan 31 - my hard month of work is over
Feb 14 - Valentines Day and the marathon - I love spectating!

Hopefully I can be better about blogging in the meantime. It just may not be about running.

1 comment:

t-bell said...

I miss your blogs. You use Bejeweled to get thru tough parts of your day...I use Sadie updates! Come back!