Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Sick Office





What you see in the picture is me trying to look my sickly best (no shower, no makeup, no hairbrush) posing with my caretakers for the day. Miko and Felicia are on the bed and Beans is chillin' adorably on the brown chair in the back.

My fever went down overnight and hopefully won't go back up. The coughing has gotten worse, even with Mucinex DM, but that is how it goes 24 hours into a chest cold. Last night Chad brought me a huge container of Miso soup (didn't worry if it had bonito flakes or a minimal amount of gluten...it is what my body wanted). I sipped the entire 32 ounces of soup and slept so soundly for almost 10 hours, after sleeping or resting most of the day.

Today I'm going to try to work some and will probably stay in the bed to try to feel better faster.

1 comment:

CJ said...

I'm going to comment on your blog.